NAC TIP80-CR950 petrol cultivator with Briggs & Stratton engine
The NAC TIP80-CR950 cultivator is equipped with an overhead valve engine from Briggs & Stratton with a capacity of 208 cm 3 with a maximum torque of 14 Nm, which ensures failure-free operation and economy in combustion.Request quote
NAC TIP80-CR950 petrol tiller
Two gears – forward and reverse, ensure easy driving and maneuvering the tiller.
24 strong knives, mounted on a rotating shaft, self-biting into the soil. ensure very good work results.
The device is irreplaceable for loosening and leveling the soil surface. It can be used in a newly arranged garden or before setting up a lawn. Perfect for preparing the soil for sowing and planting.
- engine: Briggs & Stratton CR950, overhead valve
- engine capacity: 208 cm 3
- maximum torque: 14 Nm
- machine rated power: 3.51 kW
- rotation speed: 2800 rpm
- number of gears: 1 forwards, 1 backwards
- Type of fuel: Pb95 gasoline
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 liters
- oil pan capacity: 0.6 liters
- working width: from 30 to 80 cm
- working depth: from 16 to 32 cm
- Number of knives: 24
- Number of cutting units: 6
- case: steel
- number of support wheels: 2
- drive transmission system: belt transmission
- scales: 60 kg