NAC TIP50-159-M 158cc petrol tiller
The NAC TIP50-159-M cultivator is equipped with an overhead valve engine with a capacity of 159 cm 3 with a maximum torque of 8 Nm, which ensures failure-free operation and economy in combustion.Request quote
NAC TIP50-159-M petrol cultivator
The NAC TIP50-159-M tiller is equipped with an overhead valve LONCIN engine with a capacity of 158 cm 3 with a maximum torque of 8 Nm, which ensures failure-free operation and economy in combustion.
The tiller has 2 support wheels to facilitate work and moving the device.
16 strong knives, mounted on a rotating shaft, self-biting into the soil. ensure very good work results.
The device is irreplaceable for loosening and leveling the soil surface. It can be used in a newly arranged garden or before setting up a lawn. Perfect for preparing the soil for sowing and planting.
The tiller can also be used for: weeding, mixing compost, peat and fertilizers with soil for scarifying and trimming lawn edges.
- engine: LONCIN LC1P65FC, four-stroke, overhead valve
- engine capacity: 159 cm 3
- maximum torque: 7.5 Nm
- machine rated power: 2.7 kW
- rotation speed: 3600 rpm
- Type of fuel: Pb95 gasoline
- Fuel tank capacity: 1 liter
- oil pan capacity: 0.55 liters
- working width: 50 cm
- working depth: 36 cm
- Number of knives: 16
- Number of cutting units: 4
- case: steel
- number of support wheels: 2
- drive transmission system: belt transmission
- scales: 46 kg